Money Saving Tips - Children's Clothing
Children grow so fast! And they grow out of their clothes ( or destroy them! ) just as quickly. Here are some money saving tips to help you stay on top of your childrens clothing costs.
- Plan purchases in advance. Last minute purchases always cost more.
- Shop in the sales and look in the sales and bargain racks.
- Buy clothes slightly large.
- Buy a core set of essentials only.
- Buy 6 months in advance, out of season and pay less than 50% of retail
- Shop in resale stores that specialize in lightly used childrens clothes
- Buy in garage sales
- Use eBay to get online bargains in childrens clothing. Check it out here
- Buy socks in the same brand and color. That way, if one should get lost, the remaining one sock always has a mate.