Money Saving Tips - Dental Care
A brilliant smile builds self confidence and creates a wonderful "feel-good" factor, having poor teeth or bad breath has exactly the opposite effect. Looking after your teeth is really important, visit the dentist regularly. Prevention is definitly cheaper than cure here. So many of the following money saving tips, save money by preventing unnecessary dental treatment.
Dental care is expensive, but the cost of scrimping on dental care can be even greater. It is an important investment in yourself to do what you can to get the dental care you need. By keeping your teeth well maintained you should be able to keep your essential dental costs down. Here are some ideas to help.
- Consider dental Insurance or enrolling in a discount dental plan - shop around for the best deal
- See your dentist regularly - Catching problems early can save a fortune and prevent a great deal of pain ( in both your teeth and wallet )
- If expensive dental work is proposed - Get a second opinion
- Always check that proposed work is properly covered by any insurance policy you have, BEFORE treatment.
Oral Hygene & Dental Care
Looking after your teeth is a win-win situation - substantially reducing dental costs and rewarding you with a brilliant smile and fresh breath!
- Maintain Good Oral hygene - brush your teeth at least twice a day with a flouride toothpaste.
- Use an ultra-sonic toothbrush - and replace the brushes regularly. These are very effective
- Floss regularly
- Avoid Sweets and Sugary Drinks.
- Quit Smoking - Smoking causes gum disease, increases plaque build-up, stains your teeth and of course can give you cancer